It starts like this at a point of time in the marital relationship
- I am fed up with you
- Leave me alone
- Get lost and never show me your face again.
- I think we are not made for each other
- You are no more same to whom I loved
- Better to be stranger than enemy
- I curse the moment I fell in love with you.
- I hate you. /I hate everything about you.
- I want to walk out of marriage
- Our marriage is a blunder
George Bernard Shaw's play 'Pygmalion' is based on social realism. Higgins in last Act says to Eliza " be off with you to the sort of people you like. Marry some sentimental hog or other with lots of money, and a thick pair of lips to kiss you and a thick pair of boots to kiss you with."
© Vipin Behari Goyal